Hyderabad park tour will leave you well entertained especially if you are travelling with family or kids. For adventure seekers and offbeat travel experience seekers, Hyderabad park tour can prove to be exciting. The city of Hyderabad has seen such enormous development in the recent years. Presently it houses nearly twenty big parks that are loaded with facilities and amenities that make Hyderabad park tour very interesting. The parks offer leisure tour experience and an ideal place to visit for nature lover, family outings, kid’s trip and more.
Manmade parks to visit in Hyderabad park tour
- Lumbini Park is a prime attraction on the tank Bund road. This park has all the basic requirements to offer you fun and excitement. For kids the park is an absolute treat. There are boating facilities made available. Boating with family will add to the experience. The park is so spacious that children can run around and play. There is a musical fountain with two shows per day. The shows are absolutely enticing and have been reported to be one of the key features of the park. The Lumbini park remains closed on Monday and the musical fountain show timings are 7:15 pm and 8:00pm.
- A visit to Nehru zoological park in Hyderabad park tour is also highly recommended. Housing nearly 1500 species of animals the Nehru zoological park is not to be missed out in Hyderabad park tour. It is considered as one of the best and the biggest zoos not just in Hyderabad but entire Asia. The park is a favorite with kids and family tours.
- Mahavir Harina Vanasthali national park is located at a distance of 20 kilometer from the city. Established in 1977 the park earned fame for housing the black buck. The avian fauna and flora add to the uniqueness of the park. There are more than hundred species of Partridges, quails, peacocks and doves. Birds like kite and vulture are an added feat to watch. A wide variety of migratory birds can also be seen in the park round the year
National parks to visit in Hyderabad park tour
Preserved in the form of parks, zoos and sanctuaries some of the prominent national parks worth visiting in Hyderabad are
- Mrugavani National park
- Mahavir Harina vanasthali national park
- Kasu Brahmananda Reddy national park
- Manjira wildlife sanctuary
- Manjira wildlife sanctuary
Some of the prominent reserves worth visiting in Hyderabad are:
- Kotla Vijaybhaskar Reddy botanical gardens
- Shamirpet lake
- Hussain Sagar
- Fox Sagar Lake
- Mir Alam tank
- Patancheru Lake
The nocturnal zoo in Hyderabad is one of the main feats in Hyderabad park tour. The animals that are usually not seen during the day time can be seen at the zoo. It definitely is one of a kind zoo and it sure adds to the Hyderabad park tour experience. The different parks housed in the city of pearl offer loads of information, rare species of flora and fauna, conveniences and amenities to make your Hyderabad park tour special.